Binding to use for an activity

From: Prakash Kadamba <prakad99@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:28:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-ws@w3.org
I am just getting started - so this question is purely academic  - reading thru the WSFL specs, I couldnt figure out how to specify a particular binding to use for an activity.  While Static locators do have service attributes, this field references a 'service', which may be composed of several ports, possibly of the same type. On the activity side, only abstract operations and port types are described. So, where do you specify which port to use for a given service? If not, how can the workflow engine choose between the different ports that may be offered by a service for the same port type ?