RE: Preconditions /effects vs Preconditions/Postconditions

Hi Walden,

For the first part. You're exactly talking about a credit card payment while
the original scenario should be with debit card.
As for the failure, I think we're trying to illustrate it from the
application viewpoint instead of specific process modeling.
Yinsheng Li