RE: Preconditions /effects vs Preconditions/Postconditions

I might be be wrong but I think Monika and Sheila are talking about two
different conditions.

Monika is talking about Effect of execution being a condition and this she
terms as postcondition. (ceEffect points to a concept which is a subclassof
process:#Condition. And Sheila is talking about the condition being pointed
by ceCondition which decides the effect.

mithun