Re: Congo Example, Preconditions and refersTo

From: Marta Sabou <marta@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:06:53 +0200
To: agarwal@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de
Cc: www-ws@w3.org

 Hi Sudhir,

 Your observation is right: indeed the congo example is inconsistent with the
DAML-S model.

 This is an effect of a modelling fault in DAML-S, which was earlier posted to
this list (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws/2003May/0034.html). Also,
there is a paper debating this and other issues of DAML-S:
http://www.cs.vu.nl/~marta/papers/essw03_VU.pdf.

 However, the DAML-S coalition is currently working on fixing this.

 Cheers,

Marta

--
 Marta Sabou