Just a little (tiny) problem with OWL-S

From: Julien Canet <julien.canet@inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:59:07 +0100
To: www-ws@w3.org

Dear All,

I am new to owl-s (and owl too in fact) and I am making some custom examples
in owl-s in order to see if it fits our needs.
I tried to validate one of my examples with the vOWLidator but I got some
errors :

In http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/0.9/Process.owl
it seems that this file doesn't exists, so the vOWLidator generates an

I tried using daml-s and there is no error (Time.daml exists!).

Can you please fix it or tell me how to do if I haven't understood?

Best Regards,

Julien Canet.

Julien Canet          E-mail: Julien.Canet@sophia.inria.fr
Inria Sophia Antipolis