Ideas on WS discovery for thesis assertation

From: Sakda Chaiworawitkul <chsakda@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:21:28 -0400
To: <www-ws@w3.org>

Dear all,

I've been struggling to work out a thesis dissertation that is around
discovery and automation of web services. I was looking into those standards
like BPEL and DAML-S. The only problem to me is that it's very risky to get
the core of my thesis in a standard game. Therefore, I was wondering that
around these areas, is there any algorithmic problems needed to be solved?
If you could guide me to a nice link, that'd be great. Thank you.

Sakda