Re: [OWL-S]: Proposal for 3 new control constructs

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 04:30:50 -0400
To: "'www-ws@w3.org'" <www-ws@w3.org>

[snip my overly flip response]

Just wanting to apologize to David and the group for rather over the
top. I was tired and felt a bit pressured by the "victory declared
because of silence" joke, which I, after all, have used.

Also, I suspect I'm going to lose on this issue, which made me more
grumpy than wise. None of which excuses, natch, but it should put the
shame of my tone on me rather than (wrongly) on David or his message.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.