Secure frames on a Non-Secure Web Page

From: <Orlando.Taylor@edwardjones.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:42:35 -0600
To: www-ws@w3.org
Cc: Orlando.Taylor@edwardjones.com

Hello:

I am in need of some information on creation of a secure frames within a non-secure site. Due to the use of the AutoComplete feature in IE 6.0 we have a publice site where we want to know if it possible to create a single secure frame within an existing non-secure page to disallow the prefill of login information.

This would keep the information from prefilling of course. The main page to the site is public and so again, we want to create a frame which will be secure. Is this possible with current HTML code standards.

Thanks,

Orlando

Orlando Taylor
Programmer/Analyst I