Re: Refinement :ORL for Congo

From: Drew McDermott <drew.mcdermott@yale.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 11:54:49 -0500 (EST)
To: www-ws@w3c.org, pfps@research.bell-labs.com, horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk

   This is a refinement ( I think) where I have removed the
   sameIndividualAtom construct and defined classAtom for each variable

   Input Classes,

   <process:Input rdf:ID="AcctID"/>
   <process:Input rdf:ID="Password"/>
   <process:Input rdf:ID="CreditCardNumber"/>
   <process:Input rdf:ID="ISBNNumber"/>

   In ORL, we have to define "Variable" to be used in Rules.

   <owl:Variable rdf:ID="AcctID"/>
   <owl:Variable rdf:ID="Password"/>
   <owl:Variable rdf:ID="CreditCardNumber"/>
   <owl:Variable rdf:ID="ISBNNumber"/>
   Now, we can define the rule as,

   <!-- here the namespace congoUserProfile, holds the definition of
   classes and properties pertaining to a user of Congo -->
   <owl:Rule>
       <owl:consequent rdf:parseType="Collection">
       <owl:individualPropertyAtom>
	   <owl:propertyPredicate
                    rdf:resource="&congoUserProfile;allowedToBuy/>
		   <owl:argument1 rdf:about="#AcctID" />
		   <owl:argument2 rdf:about="#ISBNNumber" />
	   </owl:individualPropertyAtom>
       <owl:Rule>

   Feedback Appreeciated.

You forgot to close the <owl:consequent ...> with an </owl:consequent>

                                             -- Drew

--
                                             -- Drew McDermott
                                                Yale University CS Dept.