some SWS resources incl. WWW-2003 panel and my recent talks

From: Benjamin Grosof <bgrosof@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:50:13 -0400
To: www-ws@w3.org
Cc: David Martin <martin@ai.sri.com>

Here's some SWS stuff:

SWS panel materials, including notes of the discussion, that I chaired at
WWW-2003:
       http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof/#SWSPanelWWW2003

Talk by me largely devoted to overviewing SWS for an e-business audience:
      http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof/#SWSCeBTalk112002

Primer on SWS on my webpage, includes some pointers to resources:
       http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof/#SWSPrimer

Overviews of my SWS projects on my webpage:
      http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof/#RulesSWS
      http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof/#BusinessImplicationsSWS

Talk by me overviewing some of my own research directions on SWS, with
brief SW/SWS overview,
for business IT research audience:
      http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof/#SWSDirectionsTalk0503

Best,
Benjamin

Prof. Benjamin Grosof
Web Technologies for E-Commerce, Business Policies, E-Contracting, Rules,
XML, Agents, Semantic Web Services
MIT Sloan School of Management, Information Technology group
http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof or http://www.mit.edu/~bgrosof