question: named vs. anonymous classes in creation of conditional outputs and effects

From: <titi@cs-gw.utcluj.ro>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 01:39:47 +0300 (EEST)
To: <www-ws@w3.org>

Hi!

As far as  understand there are 2 ways to create conditional
outputs and effects: using anonymous subclasses (via the
use of DAML+OIL "Restriction")and using explicit naming of the
"ConditionalOutput" and "ConditionalEffect" subclasses, respectively.
Can anybody explain in some details which is the difference between
them? Which is the advantage of using one instead of the other?
When should we use one and when should we use the other?

To the DAML-S team:
In the http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/0.9/CongoProcess.owl, in the
following property declaration:

<rdf:Property rdf:ID="nameBookInCatalogue">
  <owl:domain rdf:resource="#BookInCatalogue" />
  <owl:range rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema#string" />
</rdf:Property>

the property domain shouldn't be "#BookInCatalogueP" instead
"#BookInCatalogue"?

Thank you,
titi