examples on WS

From: Ghanem BENADJAOUD <Ghanem.Benadjaoud@int-evry.fr>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:59:14 +0300
To: www-ws@w3.org

Good morning,

I'm a student in "DEA Information, Interaction, Intelligence" at LRI -
France- and I'm working on Web Services (INT-Evry-France),
particularly on cooperation and interaction on Web Services.

I hope to have simple examples on WS programing (JAVA code) in order
to have a better idea. I inform you that i'm using the following tools
and environment : Linux, Tomcat, Axis and Xerces.

Thank you.