Service description and discovery

From: Thomi Pilioura <thomi@di.uoa.gr>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:30:00 +0200
To: <www-ws@w3.org>

Hi all,

I would appreciate any help/clarifications on the following issues:

1. In the W3C architecture document found in
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-ws-arch-20021114/ the layers  that concern
composition, service level agreements and business level agreements are
undefined. Is there any additional document describing these layers or any
clue about the publication date of the draft that will define these levels?

2. Are there any papers describing discovery mechanisms that take into
account the information in all the layers of the architecture?

3. I have read that WSDL is extensible. Are there any papers that describe
work which is making use of the extension mechanisms of WSDL?

4. Is there any example of a service described with WSDL/BPEL4WS and DAML-S
that shows the differences between the two approaches? Are there any papers
assessing DAML-S?  Is there any matchmaker implementation that uses the
DAML-S service model and Grounding for discovery?

Thank you in advance for your help
Best regards,
Thomi Pilioura