RE: Semantic Web Services: Interest Group creation discussions

From: Eric Hillerbrand <ehillerbrand@enleague.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:46:46 -0500
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, <public-esw@w3.org>, <www-ws@w3.org>

We are actively involved in developing and deploying within a major
consumer packaged goods company 'semantic web services' in which we are
using DAML and WSDL-based services to allow businesses to communicate
cross-enterprise.  We are very interested in a SW Services interest
group and aligning with others in promoting standardization.

Eric Hillerbrand, Ph.D., Chief Architect
i  enLeague Systems
@ One Coca-Cola Plaza
       CCP Suite 208
       Atlanta, Georgia 30313