From: Daniel Elenius <danel698@student.liu.se>
Date: 05 Mar 2003 15:29:03 +0100
To: Jing_Wang <Jing_Wang@HotPOP.com>, www-ws@w3.org

There is actually a JXTA for PersonalJava:

It's just very well hidden :)
I think it was developed by samsung, and apparently it works on some of
their devices, but it needs more work, and I don't think anyone is
working on it at the moment.

You're quite right that JXME requires a proxy, so it's not very

Can you tell me more about this CC/PP thing? I've never hard of it.

I've written a simple printer ontology, but at the moment I'm working on
the JXTA stuff. You'll see it all when it's a bit more finished :)

Daniel Elenius <danel698@student.liu.se>