Re: Where is DAML-S Editor?

Marin,

It's possible.  I'll correspond with you off-list.

Regards,
Sheila

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Marin Dimitrov wrote:

> [...]

Sheila McIlraith, PhD                 Phone: 650-723-7932
Senior Research Scientist             Fax:  650-725-5850
Knowledge Systems Lab
Department of Computer Science
Gates Sciences Building, 2A-248       http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/sam
Stanford University                   E-mail: sam-at-ksl-dot-stanford-dot-edu
Stanford, CA 94305-9020