Re: Where is DAML-S Editor?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sheila McIlraith" <sam@ksl.Stanford.EDU>

> Thank you for your interest in KSL's DAML-S Editor.  We are
> currently re-implementing the editor to add new features and
> to update it with the transition from DAML+OIL to OWL.  We
> will announce the re-release of this editor on this mailing
> list, hopefully later this summer.

is there any chance that we get a preview earlier (i.e. any pre-release
version will be just fine)?

thanks,

    Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "