RE: Editor for OWL

From: Dickinson, Ian J <Ian.Dickinson@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:12:07 +0100
To: www-ws@w3.org, semanticweb <semanticweb@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "'Holger Knublauch'" <holger@SMI.Stanford.EDU>

Hi Monika,
The Protégé [1] team at Stanford are working on an OWL plugin for Protégé
2.0, but it's not released yet.

There's no editor in Jena [2], but you can write ontologies in N3, and then
use Jena's rdfcopy to translate from N3 to RDF/XML.

Personally I tend to edit the RDF/XML directly using the Eclipse XML plugin.
It's not that hard for small-to-medium ontologies.

Hope that helps,
Ian

[1] http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/jena