(DAML-S) Concurrent, Split, and Unordered, any difference?

From: Sisi Liu <sisiliu@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:48:28 -0400
To: www-ws@w3.org
I've been trying to search for daml-s examples using  ControlConstruct
such as Concurrent, Split, etc., but in vain.    The documents available
on DAML-S official website seems to give very abstract and confusing
specifications of those ControlConstructs.  I am particularly interested
to know what's the difference among Concurrent, Split, and Unordered.   If
Concurrent and Unordered only differs in the execution order (One requires
concurrently and the other doesn't care.), then what is different for
Split?

I would really appreciate it if anyone can give me some clarifications or
solid examples using those constructs.

Many thanks,
Sisi