DAML-S Service library

From: Mithun Sheshagiri <mits1@cs.umbc.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:12:18 -0500
To: www-ws@w3.org

Hello all,
                 I am currently working of building a framework for Web
service composition. The first important thing required is a compelling
domain and a library of services that I can use for composition. Before
I go ahead and actually start describing services, I wanted to know if
anyone has already done this. I am looking for set of services that are
a bit more complicated than the Congo.com and the Bravo Air services.
I think it is helpful to have library of services, so that some of us
can start addressing the engineering issues that only arise during
implementation.

peace,
mithun