Exceptions

From: chintan patel <chintanop@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 01:32:20 +0530
To: www-ws@w3.org

Dear All,

I was wondering whether its required to include in the DAML-S Process
description, the Exception conditions/occurence information (poosible
exceptions etc)

I guess having this type of information associated with Semantic Services
would give Agents better decision support for selecting right type of
service or to dynamically switch services depending upon the exception
information

This could also be done in Agent application itself but having some domain
related information of Exception in the Process Description itself would
assist in better decision making during exception conditions.

Any Comments ?

Regards,
Chintan