RE: svbscribe/notify scenario -> SOAP CONVERSATION

Hi Thomi,

SOAP Conversation[1] will take you down that path.
[1] http://dev2dev.bea.com/techtrack/SOAPConversationprint.jsp

You can look at the Collaxa orchestration server or the BEA
workshop tool too see this "protocol" in action:
http://www.collaxa.com/devpack.samples.WorkshopFlow.html

Best,
Mark