Difference between process and workflow models

From: Charlie Abela <abcharl@keyworld.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 01:02:48 +0100
To: <www-ws@w3.org>

Hi all.

I am interested in Web Services composition and have read some papers in
this regards. I am still unclear about the distinction between process and
workflow models. I think that there is an abuse of the words in several
contexts that I came across. Can anyone explain the difference or whether
they are used interchangeably?

Regards,

Charlie
Charlie Abela
MSc Research Student,
CSAI Dept., Univ. of Malta,
MSD06. Malta
Web: http://alphatech.mainpage.net
Email: abcharl@keyworld.net

All email is scanned by Keyworld against known Viruses. This service is offered to all Keyworld subscribers and hosted domains and does not carry any warranty. You are advised to protect your PC with updated antivirus software at all times.