RE: Esample of use daml-s.

From: Katia Sycara <katia@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 13:28:51 -0500
To: 'Guido Pomidoro' <gdpomidoro@tin.it>, www-ws@w3.org
Cc: katia@cs.cmu.edu
Guido,

 My research group at CMU has used DAML-S (now OWL-S) to allow software
agents to perform a variety of tasks. Some of them are: automated and
dynamic agent discovery through use of the CMU DAML-S matchmaker, automated
invocation by a software agent of the service that another agent provides
(one example here was searching and constructing a shopping cart from the
Amazon site) , and automated composition of agent services (one example here
was a computer supply chain management  in collaboration with Toshiba).

 Publications and relevant information can be found in our web page
www.cs.cmu.edu/~softagents (click on the link Semantic Web Services)

  Cheers, Katia