RE: DAML-S and UDDI

Anne,
	As Katia correctly pointed out, the work was actually done by
her group (I was working with her at the time), and so she would be the
appropriate person to coordinate with regarding this.

However, if you are also interested in the work that the eSciences
community is doing with Semantic Discovery, DAML-S and UDDI, then I
could also pass on some of the publications describing the work we are
doing within the myGrid project (headed by Carole Goble in Manchester,
UK).  Let me know...

	Terry

Terry R. Payne, PhD.      | http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~trp/index.html
University of Southampton | Voice: +44(0)23 8059 8343 [Fax: 8059 2865]
Southampton, SO17 1BJ, UK | Email: terry@acm.org / trp@ecs.soton.ac.uk

Of
> Anne Thomas Manes
> Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 11:21 AM
> To: Terry R. Payne; 'Jeff Lansing'; www-ws@w3c.org; Uddi-Spec
> Subject: Re: DAML-S and UDDI
>

> Terry,
>
> Would your group be interested in submitting this paper to the OASIS
> UDDI-Spec TC?
>
> Anne

CAiSE