Re: DAML-S and UDDI

From: Jeff Lansing <jeff@polexis.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 13:55:06 -0700
To: paolucci+@cs.cmu.edu
CC: www-ws@w3c.org

Massimo Paolucci wrote:

>The
>mapping makes use of UDDI API for the features that are common to both
>description languages, and uses TModels to represent features of
>DAML-S that are not represented in the UDDI API.

Yes, that's exactly what I had in mind. Once the versioning problems are
worked out, then this could become the "standard" way to represent the
information about what a service does (and DAML-S gives a model for that
information) in UDDI. Very much like the UDDI "best practices" document
for representing WSDL.

Jeff

PS: please keep me informed on updates to the mapping.