RE: DAML-S and UDDI

From: Terry R. Payne <trp@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:13:10 +0100
To: "'Jeff Lansing'" <jeff@polexis.com>, <www-ws@w3c.org>

Yes.  Will get back to you on the rest of your question, but for now,
check out:

Importing the Semantic Web in UDDI

Paolucci, M. and Kawamura, T. and Payne, T.R. and Sycara, K. (2002)
Importing the Semantic Web in UDDI. In Bussler, C. and Hull, R. and
McIlraith, S. and Orlowska, M.E. and Pernici, B. and Yang, J., Eds.
Proceedings Web Services, E-Business and Semantic Web Workshop, CAiSE
2002., pages 225-236, Toronto, Canada.

http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/archive/00007778/

	Terry

Terry R. Payne, PhD.      | http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~trp/index.html
University of Southampton | Voice: +44(0)23 8059 8343 [Fax: 8059 2865]
Southampton, SO17 1BJ, UK | Email: terry@acm.org / trp@ecs.soton.ac.uk

Of
> Jeff Lansing
> Sent: 01 August 2003 17:07
> To: www-ws@w3c.org
> Subject: DAML-S and UDDI
>

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone proposed a mapping for storing DAML-S in a UDDI registry?
Or