PART in wsdl

From: Emanuele <emanuele78@libero.it>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:19:30 +0200
To: www-ws@w3.org

I'm analyzing  the wsdl document generated by .net framework of a web service.
The possible interface given from that environment is SOAP, HTTP GET, and
This is the example: I've a method called getName, it get the name as a
string and return the name as a string.
In WSDL when I define the message i have getNameSoapIn, get NameSoapOut,
getNameHttpGetIn, getNameHttpGetOut, ..., so the possible getNameSoapIn
will be:

<message name="getNameSoapIn">
                 <part name="parameters" element="s0:getName"/>

while the possible getNameHttpGetIn will be:

<message name="getNameHttpGetIn">
                 <part name="Name" type="s:string"/>

where I've previously defined

<s:element name="getName">
                         <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="Name"

My question is Why the http message doesn't use the same s0:getName?

Thanks in advance
Emanuele Cappelletti