queries abt the Congo Examples

From: Monika Solanki <monika@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:23:53 +0100
To: www-ws <www-ws@w3.org>
I have a few queries abt the Congo Example:

1. isPresentedBy

In the walk through, it is mentoined :

     <service:Service df:resource = "&congo;#Congo_BookBuying_Service"/>

whereas in CongoProfile.daml it is

there are two issues here:
- should it be Congo_BookBuying_Service, or Congo_BookBuying_Agent
- if it is Congo_BookBuying_Agent, then should the resource not point to
:CongoProfile.daml coz I have not found any reference to
Congo_BookBuying_Agent in Congo.daml

Am I missing something...?

2. SubClassing

Is it possible to subclass serviceProfile from Congo-Service.daml rather
than from service.daml. or would it be incorrect.?

any help would be well appreciated.

Monika Solanki
De Montfort University
Software Technology Research Laboratory