Agents and DAML-S

From: Vikas Deora <v.deora@cs.cardiff.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:29:27 +0100
To: <www-ws@w3.org>
Hi.

I am working on matchmaking agents. I want to use DAML-S for the agent
capability description, and I know I can use UDDI for this. But my work
involves complying with FIPA. This means I can't use UDDI. Does any one
have any suggestion on what else can be used for DAML-S advertisement
except UDDI.
I think what I have heard till now is that you can use a triple to store
it in database. But I am not sure on this. Any suggestion will be of
great help

Thanks
V. Deora