Transactions in DAML-S

From: Mark Turner <m.turner@cs.keele.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 07:11:04 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-ws@w3.org

Hi,

Firstly apologies if this has been answered numerous times, I have read
the document comparing DAML-S and BPEL4WS but did not feel that it was
explicitly addressed. I was just wondered if DAML-S includes elements to
describe long running transactions, similar to WS-Transaction/BPEL4WS?
I am trying to compose a stack showing the different WS related
languages and how they compare/overlap.

Thanks, and apologies if this has been covered previously,

Mark

--
Mark Turner
Research Assistant,