DAML-S feedback

From: Mohamed Keshk <mkeshk1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:54:10 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-ws@w3.org

  I went over DAML-S 0.7 draft version and found these
comments as feedback:
1 - In "ProfileHierarchy.daml" the following is

  <daml:Class rdf:ID="Product">
      Product is the top level of a Product ontology
      for now it records the product classification in

  <daml:DataProperty rdf:ID="UNSPSCcode">
    <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#CompositeProcess"/>
    <!-- SHOULD BE "Product" ??? -->
    <rdfs:range rdf:resource="&xsd;#String"/>
  <daml:DataProperty rdf:ID="UNSPSCclassification">
    <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#CompositeProcess"/>
    <!-- SHOULD BE "Product" ??? -->
    <rdfs:range rdf:resource="&xsd;#String"/>
and I belive the domain in both cases should be
"#Product" not "#CompositeProcess", because it makes
more sense and at the same time "CompositeProcess"
class is not defined in the same ontology.

2 - In "Grounding.daml" the following is declared:

<daml:UniqueProperty rdf:ID="damlsProcess">
    The atomic process to which this grounding

"AtomicProcessPowerSet" class is not defined in
process ontology
but "AtomicProcessClass" class is the one defined.
So, they should be switched.

3 - In "CongoProfile.daml" the following is declared:

    <profile:restrictedTo rdf:resource="&time;#Time"/>
    <profile:refersTo rdf:resource =

there is no such class "Time" in time ontology, should
be changed to
"TemporalEntity"?. I'm not sure what should it be.

Please correct me if I'm missing something.

Thank you.

Mohamed Keshk

Do you Yahoo!?