DAML-S ProfileHierarchy example

From: Vera Zaychik <vzaychik@atl.lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:23:35 -0500
To: www-ws@w3.org

I am somewhat confused about one of the examples. It seems to me that
the DAML-S ProfileHierarchy ontology is not valid DAML. In particular,
it uses 'daml:toValue' property, which does not exist. Was this supposed
to be 'hasValue' instead? Also, it uses daml:domain and daml:range for
some reason instead of rdfs:domain and rdfs:range.

Can somebody clear this issue up for me? Thanks,
Vera Zaychik
Lockheed Martin ATL