Re: Apache or Sun ?

From: Marina Pérel <marina.perel@sib.fr>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:15:43 +0100
To: <www-ws@w3.org>
MessageHi,
Thanks for your answers!
(I try to post my question in the WebServices.org's forum, but nobody answers me and this forum "don't move a lot")

I have already develop a Web Service with Apache SOAP, but it is an old tool now.
My Web Service will be developped in Java and my client probably in Java.
I want to know some positive arguments and negative arguments for each tools (for example, which tools is the most "stable"?) in order to do my choice.

Greetings,
Marina