RE: Web Services through VB..

From: John Keyes <john.keyes@capeclear.com>
Date: 29 Jul 2002 15:16:10 +0100
To: Jennie Larsson <jennie_l2@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: Chris Sells <csells@sellsbrothers.com>, www-ws@w3.org

Jennie,

The easiest way to do this is probably to use the WSDLReader object
that is supplied with the SOAP Toolkit.

Example code of using this with version 2 is available
here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/soap/htm/wsdlom_ref_wsdlreader_1ctu.asp

This may be updated in version 3, but I don't know.

-John K

--
Cape Clear Software
ph: + 353 1 241 9900

CAPE CLEAR named to Red Herring 100:
 http://www.redherring.com

CAPE CLEAR named as top 10 private software firm:
 http://www.venturewire.com

CAPE CLEAR awarded  "Next Big Thing" at Enterprise 2002

http://www.capeclear.com/news/press_releases/reports/next_big_thing.shtml