Web Services through VB..

From: Jennie Larsson <jennie_l2@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:53:51 +0100 (BST)
To: www-ws@w3.org

Hi All,

I was given this assignment to create a VB interface, when the user enters the Web Service name, I have to show all the input parameters of that particular web service to the user. Then when the user selects the input parameters, I have to create the xml file automatically, that can access the web service to get the result, when the relevant data is passed on to the html file.

I'm new to this area & therefore I need some assistance to get this application done.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot.

Jennie.

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail_storage.html