newbie question regarding service profiles

From: <mrbannon@swen.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 14:20:27 -0400
To: www-ws@w3.org

Hello,

Got a newbie question.  Is there a DAML ontology for use in the ranges of the
Functional Attributes in a Service Profile?  For example, "degreeOfQuality" has
a DAML "Thing" as its range.  However, has anybody defined an ontology that
would serve as a degreeOfQuality range?

I know these ranges are suppose to stay relatively open, since we don't want to
force developers into tight type ranges, but I would still be under the
assumption that some type of range classification for these properites would
have to exist.

Thanks,

Ryan