Re: DAML-S and the UDDI initiative

From: Charlie Abela <abcharl@maltanet.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:46:51 +0100
To: <www-ws@w3.org>

I have some questions regarding the promised release of DAML-S (0.7).

i. Will this version handle the somewhat incomplete process model ontology? I am referring to the lack of possible mapping between
inputs and preconditions to outputs and post-conditions. How is the group planning to handle this issue?

ii. There has only been minimal talk about the grounding ontology in a recent paper, is this going to be dealt with in this new
version. If not it would be interesting to know the status of the grounding ontology and see onsite some simple examples about its
intended use and structure.

Regards

Charlie