Error in DAML-S CongoBuy example

From: Michael Grove <mhgrove@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:23:35 -0400
To: www-ws@w3.org

Hello.  I am developing an application that will make use of the DAML-S
ontologies.  I was looking at the CongoBuy example to help me learn how to
properly write a DAML-S service description.  I noticed that one of the
properties used was ConditionDescription (from the Profile.daml file).
However, this property does not exist in the Profile ontology.  This means
the examples included on the page are incorrect and a little misleading.
Which meant some frustration on my end.  It would be great if you could add
the property ConditionDescription to the Profile ontology or suggest what
construct I should use instead of ConditionDescription.  Thank you very much
for your time.

Sincerely

Michael Grove