RE: Async Web Services

Was just going to bring this up. ;)

BEA WebLogic Workshop has implemented the notion of conversational web
services -- which is really two parts, bi-directional web service
invocations (callbacks) and a simple interaction model that involves
marking individual methods as starting, continuing, or finishing a
conversational instance.

All of this is layered on top of simple request response web service
invocations, with two additional SOAP message headers.

The full conversational spec is available at
http://dev2dev.bea.com/products/product.jsp?highlight=wlw

More information on WebLogic Workshop can be found at
http://www.bea.com/products/weblogic/workshop/index.shtml

	-Carl

--
Carl Sjogreen