RE: Async Web Services

From: Krishna Sankar <ksankar@cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 21:18:31 -0700
To: <www-ws@w3.org>

Hi,

	If I am correct the only two modes of operation are fire and
forget or req-response. Asynchronous web services or more precisely,
stateful web services require some sort of correlation between
invocations. ebXML has the conv id which could be used for this. Most
probably the future web services interactions would be based on SOAP 1.2
MEPs.

cheers