RDF mapping for WSDL

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:59:00 -0500
To: www-ws@w3.org, www-ws-desc@w3.org
Cc: Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>, Janne Saarela <janne.saarela@profium.com>
I have published a document [1] describing an RDF mapping for WSDL. I
would like feedback on this and would like it to spark a discussion of
the intended model of WSDL as well as how it may be recorded in RDF. I
believe the model description may be of interest to those who are not
interested in RDF as it also helps describe the structure in a clear
way that may be used for gatewaying to other systems like EDI.

My apologies for crossposting. The distribution lists for www-ws and
www-ws-desc were diverse and I felt that this discussion was of
architectural interest as well as relevent to the description
activity.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/02/21-WSDL-RDF-mapping/
--
-eric