RE: Security?

Thanks for the clarification, Henrik. You're absolutely right. It is not
within the scope of the Architecture group to define security and licensing
mechanisms.

But if you're tuning into the WSAWG discussion on www-ws-arch@w3.org, you'll
notice that security is already a hot topic. My guess for a likely outcome
is that the architecture group will recommend the formation of a security
working group -- but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Best regards,
Anne