From: www-ws-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Vikas
Deora
Sent: 30 August 2002 15:51
To: www-ws@w3.org
Subject: DAMLS + UDDI + Agents

Hi,

I am doing work on agent capability description. I had decided to use DAML-S
for service description and use UDDI registry with it. As there are papers
on integrating DAMLS with UDDI I have got some ideas out of that. But I am
still not sure how will an agent send a message in DAMLS to a UDDI registry
for advertising its capability. Basically is it possible for an agent to
interact with UDDI.

Does any one have any ideas on this? I was also thinking of using a middle
agent which can store the capability advertisements but didn't really figure
out how that will be done.

Any suggestion will really help.

Thanking you
Vick