Send and Receive DAML over SOAP

From: Charlie Abela <abcharl@maltanet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:09:31 +0100
To: <www-ws@w3.org>
Hi

I am using SOAP to pass DAML messages from a client to a server. I have looked at the addressBook example and have tried to adopt
such an approach. The only problem is this:
In the addressBook sample there are two clients, one to get the list and one to add a record. I tried to combine these into one
client by creating a single method on the server, which accepts an Element and returns another Element.
The parameter element is received OK by the server and another element is sent to the client as well, but I am getting a Fault when
I get the response in the client. The Fault states something like: no serializer to handle org.w3c.dom.Document.

How can I solve this?
Any help is greatly appreciated

Regards

Charlie