Re: Agent's components as Services

From: Charlie Abela <abcharl@maltanet.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 22:41:54 +0100
To: <www-ws@w3.org>
I have considered this issue in a bit more detail.

Assume that the agent has the capability of communicating with some broker and that a Web service provider (which advertises
components) is chosen.
The necessary communications are then performed and the component now resides on the requester.
My considerations are the following:
i.                     What would trigger the requester agent to request a particular component in the first place?
ii.                   Once downloaded, how will the agent react to this? How will it integrate it with the other components?

Has any similar work been done?
If so can anyone point me in the right direction?

Regards

Charlie