WSFL question

From: Omar Benjelloun <omar.benjelloun@inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 17:09:43 +0200
To: www-ws@w3.org
Hi,

I have a question regarding the WSFL specification, I hope this is
the right place to ask. It is unclear to me how to specify a particular
binding/port to use for an activity.

Static locators have a service attribute, but as far as I understand,
this field references a "service", which may be composed of several
ports, possibly for the same port type.

On the activity side, only abstract operations and port types are
described.

So, is there some other place to say which port I want to use for a
service ? Otherwhise, how can the workflow engine choose between the
different ports that may be offered by a service for the same port
type ?

Best regards,

Omar