Re: WSDL question

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 05:35:31 -0400
To: <www-ws@w3.org>
Its out of scope for WSDL: WSDL is about describing *one*
service and not about how a single service may be made up
of (i.e., composed from) other services.

IBM will soon be releasing a language called WSFL that's
intended for precisely that purpose. There are others in
this space as well, notably XLANG, BPML, ...

Sanjiva.