using formatting the wsdl documentation element

From: rhoward <rhoward@accelrys.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 02:30:39 -0800 (PST)
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
I have a WSDL that is self-documenting using the <wsdl:documentation>
elements for each complexType and message.

The WSDL display in a browser is controlled by a wsdlformatter.xsl

However, when I insert <br /> for line breaks or lists for example into the
contents of the <wsdl:documentation> elements these are not reflected in the
resulting rendering - the text in the <wsdl:documentation> elements is just
contiguously displayed.

for example:

        <wsdl:documentation>
          text text text <br />
          more text next line
        </wsdl:documentation>

is displayed as:

text text text more text next line

if any one can give me any hints on how to format either the contents of the
<wsdl:documentation> elements or whether I need to change a setting
somewhere in either the wsdl or formatter headers to ensure that the HTML
tags in the <wsdl:documentation> elements are treated as such I would be
very grateful.