Enquiry about repositories for services with non-functional specifications

From: liwei liu <liwei.liu2008@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 23:39:26 +0100
To: public-ws-semann@w3.org, public-sws-ig@w3.org, www-ws-desc@w3.org
Dear All ,

I hope you can help me find a repository of service descriptions with
non-functional (QoS) properties.  I have looked in a number of obvious
places (w3c.org, opossum, wsmo.org, SLA@SOI, etc.), but all I seem to
find is services with functional specifications (inputs and outputs),
nothing related to non-functional properties (e.g. SLA) .

I don't mind the language in which they are encoded (OWL-S, WSMO,
etc.), I need them for a dataset for my PhD work. I will be happy to
report back a summary of responses sent to me.

Many thanks
liwei
--
PhD Candidate